Re: [IRCA] St-Patrick's Day solar storm late report

Great stuff Sylvain, thanks for the sharing the audio clips!  I'm mostly
caught up now with my Perseus recordings from the March 18th solar storm.
My logs aren't all that exotic but I did add 44 new stations to my
logbook!  Most of those logs are from stations in the Southern part of the
US.  Colombia on 1090, Bahamas on 810 & Venezuela on 630 & 910 were also
new for me here.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan