From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:07:53 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Ultralight Radio DXing Takes Off in Japan

That must be a proud moment in your technical
career Gary. Â It's always good to see your
innovations striking a chord somewhere else altogether. Â Congratulations.

And those Japanese DXers, X, Y, Z -san, seem by
virtue of their hair color, a little, ah, younger
than the DXer genus in North America, hi. Â Good
to see that the Japanese tradition of DX and
eating / drinking continues. (although I
understand that some of the Scandinavians are pretty good at that also)

best wishes,

Nick