[IRCA] AM BCB Loggings….3 NEW STATIONS from ELAD Recordings………

Hi Guys:

   I got a little backlogged on checking the ELAD Recordings, so thankfully it was a Lousy Rainy Day here today and I had some time to clear the Backlog!! Good thing I am retired or this ELAD SDR would only be in record mode…..I would have little time to Playback anything to look for New Loggings!! Things can sure pile up in the Recorded Archives if you don't keep up with what you have recorded!!

Anyways, for my work today I was rewarded with 3 New Stations over the past few days!! I have now had the ELAD SDR for 1 Month, and I have Logged 23 NEW STATIONS in that time, so the SDR appears to be doing it's job, especially considering this is not Primo AM BCB DX Season!! Too Bad I got the Unit at the end of the Season, but it will be interesting to see what happens in the fall and next winter!!

I also need to get some Better antennas up for AM BCB DX as this Longwire I am using is Very Noisy!! I'll get that done this summer before the New DX Season starts!

RECEIVER…………………..ELAD FDM-S2

ANTENNA………………….100 Foot Longwire

1400  WAMC  Albany, NEW YORK  Apr/25/15  2359 EDT      EE     GOOD
Male DJ with Rapid Fire Multi-Station ID @ 2359 EDT. One of the longest fastest IDs I've
heard in a while!!
"This is North East Public Radio WAMC" Also included in ID were many other Repeaters and
Relay Stations in the WAMC Network such as "WANC - 103.9, WOSR - 91.7, WWES - 88.9
and WCEL - 91.9". There were many more stations mentioned!!
Into Instrumental Music @ 0000-0003 EDT.
NPR Station.

NEW STN        GRAVEYARDER # 160 Heard         1 KW
ROSS, ON.
1110  WTBQ  Warwick, NEW YORK  Apr/25/15  2258 EDT     EE    FAIR
ID by Male DJ @ 2258 EDT. "You're listening to your Favourite Radio Station - 93.5
WTBQ - Warwick" Into soft Rock Music 1970's Music.
ON LATE!!
in // To their their FM Translator which runs all night!

NEW STN                               500 Watts Daytimer
ROSS, ON.
1310  WSLW  White Sulphur Springs, WEST VA.   Apr/27/15  0700 EDT   EE    GOOD
FOX Sports Radio Promo @ 0659 EDT. ID by Male DJ @ 0700 EDT as "This is 1310 WSLW
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia". Into another FOX Sports Promo and into
Sports Talk @ 0701 .

NEW STN                            5 KW Daytimer
ROSS, ON.
1320  WTKZ  Allentown, PA.   Apr/26/15   0003 EDT     EE    GOOD
Male DJ with ID as "Your Home for Philadelphia Phillies Baseball on ESPN 1320
Local Home for Mike and Mike". Also ID'd as "Phillies Baseball on your Sports
Leader in the Allentown Area - ESPN 1320" @ 0004 EDT.

NEW CALLS - EX-WKAP (Last Heard in 1976!!)       750/195 Watts Nights
ROSS, ON.
1320  WGET  Gettysburg, PA.  Apr/26/15  2100 EDT     EE    GOOD
ID @ 2100 EDT as "1320 WGET Gettysburg-Hanover" Into ESPN Sports Promo.
Then News @ 2100 EDT.

RELOG                        1 KW/500 Watts Nights
ROSS, ON.