[IRCA] DKAZ array aiming east now and lots of TIS fun and WTBQ 1110

I switched my FLG100LN feed xfmr amps and termination resistors from one end to the other and now am going to aim easterly for a while. Most likely I will set the phasing to steer the beam ENE across the upper half of the band for a while, in search of a few Canadians I still need from IL and in hopes to catch a few from northern NE.

Anyhow, I have enough back null on 1630 and last night around my midnight I was getting a NY State Thruway TIS atop some of the time for a new catch. Computerized gal with tri-ID for WPAN997,WPQY335,and WQUQ313. 1640 had Strongsville OH TIS u/ WSJP at times and also something with weather which I recall is from PA (Don't need either)?

1710 was fun as I added KID661 Bedford PA to the log book with ID's o/u something with weather and mentioning winds and also wave heights. Unneeded Hudson Cty? No sign of Springfield Armory which I still need. Is that still on? Also I have to notch some carrier on 1712. Anyone know what is on 1712?

Does anyone have a complete listing of TIS on 1710?

1110 WTBQ had oldies and a nice ID a couple minutes prior to midnight gradually losing out to WBT rising up. WTBQ has been stuck on at night this weekend and is new. WBT doesn't come in well here unless I aim an antenna right at it and KFAB was clobbered by the termination resistors.

New also are 1450 WPSE Erie and 1420 WACK Newark. My array set to the NNE has a nice high band null to the SE so zero trace of Cicero IL on 1450.

73 KAZ Barrington IL, Perseus and Phased Array of Two DKAZ spaced side by side 214 ft apart with one antenna 40 ft east of the others (results in about a 6 deg upper band beam peak shift with no phasing).