Re: [IRCA] 1020

I've got it here, although the hum is quite fade-y.  It loops W-E, so maybe
KMMQ?  Frequency analysis on a brief recording has a wonking spike at 107
Hz.  I have SS speaking over SS music so probably KTNQ over KMMQ, which is
common here.  The hum decreased when the SS music became dominant for a
bit.  Had a "Univision" ident near TOH so the SS talk is KTNQ, and couldn't
make out an ident for other station, but format consistant with KMMQ.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/