Re: [IRCA] Vacation mode for the IRCA mailing list

I also recall just leaving the list and then signing up again when I went away to some place far from e-mail, but that was a long time ago. There doesn't actually seem to be provision for "vacation mode".

  Maybe Lynn Hollerman could chime in?

best wishes,

Nick