Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1050 Unidentified Spanish

--- Begin Message ---
I first logged XEG on April 5, 1979 as a 13-year-old new to the hobby (relatively). I was using my brand-new GE Superadio I, and I definitely remember the PO Box and the "St. Louis 66, Missouri" ID and thinking it weird and archaic at the time.

This was from my parents' QTH near Chicago.

73, Earl Higgins currently living in St. Louis (ironically)