Re: [IRCA] KHAC 880 [ Dysfunctional Carrier + USB ]

KHAC is Tse Bonito, but they serve the larger Window Rock area. They carry
high school sports, and at night a male dj with laid back voice. They play
religious themed music, with occasional preaching. Some nights they
generate a more powerful signal than others. At night they run something
called, "music through the night."

Ward Elliott