[IRCA] AM BCB Loggings from ELAD Recordings………

Hi Guys:

   I have the ELAD set up to record some Sunset and Sunrise DX, but unfortunately the Band hasn't been too great yet since I figured out how to record!! Plus we've had Thunderstorms in the area which isn't helping the cause!

I was able to log my 1st NEW AM STATION from the Recordings this morning at Sunrise!! I'm hoping for a lot more, but I guess I have to start with 1………

Also included here are some not so common Relogs and a Call Change.

RECEIVER is………………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA is……………..100 Foot Longwire

73…………ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1420  WCOJ  Coatesville, PA.     April/09/15  0558 EDT     EE      FAIR
Catholic Religious Talk Pgm @ 0558-0600 EDT.
ID as "This is the EWTN Global Catholic Radio Network - 1420 WCOJ".
Into more Catholic Talk @ 0601 EDT.

NEW STN                   5KW
ROSS, ON.
960  WKVX  Wooster, OHIO    April/08/15    2100 EDT     EE     VG
ID as "Lock it in - Your Town -Your Home for Classic Rock - AM 960
WKVX in Wooster". @ 2100 EDT. Into song "Horse with no Name" by
America.

RELOG                     1 KW/ 32 Watts N
ROSS, ON.
1370  WJIP  Ellenville, NY    April/09/15   0630 EDT    EE    FAIR
ID as "On WKIP" @ 0630 EDT. Also ID as "Fox News Radio". Into
FOX News @ 0630-32 EDT.
(Simulcasts 1450 WKIP".

RELOG…….But NEW CALLS EX-WELG         5 KW D
ROSS, ON.
1550  WNTN  Newton, MA.  April/09/15  0659 EDT  EE/SPANISH  GOOD
EE Ad for a Business in Stow, MA. @ 0659 EDT. ID in EE as "1550 WNTN
News". @ 0700 EDT. Also ID as "WNTN Radio". Into a SPANISH Pgm with
SS Talk and Music.

RELOG                         10 KW/3 KW
ROSS, ON.