Re: [IRCA] Recorded AM BCB Logs made with ELAD FDM-S2 Receiverâââ.

With the prices of external or internal hard drives being what they are,
disk space shouldn't be an issue.
I'm not in the SDR group yet but I do a lot of unattended recordings using
TOH. My biggest issue with
potentially going to an SDR is the amount of time it would take to review
just a couple of hours' worth of
recording from one good auroral night !

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila