[IRCA] AM BCB Logs from this morning………

Hi Guys:

  Practicing with the ELAD again this morning and made a few Recordings at Sunrise. I think I have it down pretty well now!! Funny how something that looks so complicated seems relatively easy once you get the hang of it!! Still Nothing NEW for the Logbook yet, but some decent conditions to the East this morning netted 1  CALL CHANGE.

Thanks to everyone who offered Advice, Suggestions, Tips etc for using the ELAD….I appreciate all the help you guys offered, and it's all starting to make sense finally!! I can hardly
wait to use the ELAD during a WILD E-Skip opening or a Big Tropo Opening, or even a Real Good Aurora on AM BCB!

RECEIVER is………………..ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA is……………….100 Foot Longwire

73…………ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1330  WHGM  Havre de Grace, MARYLAND  Apr/08/15 0627 EDT   EE  FAIR
John Denver "Thank God I'm a Country Boy". Male DJ with ID on Half Hour as
"That's John Denver right here on AM 1330 - WHGM" @ 0630 EDT.

RELOG….But NEW CALLS EX-WJSS            5 KW/500 Watts D
ROSS, ON.
890  WAMG  Dedham, MASSACHUSETTS   Apr/08/15   0658 EDT   SPANISH  FAIR
SS Ballads to Hour. ID by Male Announcer as "La Mega" @ 0700 EDT.
INto SS Talk by Male Announcer.

RELOG                            25/6 KW
ROSS, ON.
1270  WTSN  Dover, NEW HAMPSHIRE  Apr/08/15   0659 EDT    EE      GOOD
Male DJ with Tx and ID as "Coming up at 7 O'Clock on WTSN" "WTSN Dover,
???, Rochester and the Southern Lakes" . Spot for "WTSNam1270.com" @ 0700 EDT.
Into ABC News @ 0700.

RELOG                    5 KW
ROSS, ON.