[IRCA] DX CONVENTION 2015 FORT WAYNE! Hotel Registration is now open

With big thanks for your patience as we've been busy negotiating for a good rate...I'm pleased to announce that hotel registration is now open for the NRC/IRCA/WTFDA/Decalcomania DX Convention, July 10-12, 2015 in Fort Wayne, Indiana!

Our hotel will be Don Hall's Guesthouse Hotel, 1313 W. Washington Center Road, Fort Wayne IN 46825, and our specially-negotiated rate is $85 per room per night. That includes comfortable lodgings and a very tasty breakfast buffet each morning. The hotel is conveniently located right off I-69, the main drag through Fort Wayne.

Reservations for the hotel are due by JUNE 10, 2015 and must be made directly with the hotel by calling 260-489-2524 or 1-800-348-1999. The Group Number is 7110. *PLEASE BE SURE TO GIVE THE GROUP # TO MAKE SURE WE ARE PROPERLY CREDITED FOR ALL THE ROOMS THE CLUBS ARE USING!*

Once you've made your reservation, please drop me a line at scott@xxxxxxxxxx so I can keep track of who's staying with us.

Stay tuned in the next few days for additional registration information. I expect the registration fee to be about $55/person, which will include a Hall's-catered banquet at the hotel Saturday night, a convention program and meeting room snacks. We'll also be making tickets available separately for a Fort Wayne TinCaps baseball game on Friday night, July 10 at Fort Wayne's beautiful Parkview Field downtown.

Please share this notice widely through the DX community - all are welcome to join us at this exciting joint convention this summer! And please reach out to me with any questions - I'll try to answer them as quickly as I can.

See you in WOWO-land!!

Your Convention Host,

Scott Fybush
scott@xxxxxxxxxx