Re: [IRCA] KAAY 1090 is back; is KARN 920?

KAAY came back on sometime early yesterday afternoon and KARN was back on
sometime late afternoon/early evening yesterday, as reported by a DXer near
Little Rock. 1250 which had picked up KARN programming is not back to
simulcasting KIPR Power 92 Jamz.

Paul