[IRCA] One New Station for the AM BCB LOG……..

Hi Guys:

  I am still putting the ELAD FDM-S2 to the test by using it's excellent filters to dig out stations on Frequencies adjacent to my LOCAL Stations!! Last night I tried 1280 Khz which is adjacent to my Local CJBK 1290. I managed to dig out one one New Station…….

The Filters on the ELAD FDM-S2 are like a Brick Wall, and there is now No Frequency on the BCB that I can not block out adjacent Stations from!!

RECEIVER is……………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA is…………100 Foot Longwire

73……………ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1280  WHTK  Rochester, NEW YORK  April/01/15  1932 EDT   EE    GOOD
FOX Sports Promo and ID @ 1932 EDT. "ID also as "FOX Sports 1280 - Rochester".
Into Sports Talk. Lots of IDs as above…easy station to get a Positive ID from!!

NEW STN                                     5 KW
ROSS, ON.