From: IRCA [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patrick
Martin
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:30 PM
To: IRCA; B Wien
Subject: [IRCA] WA stations turned off

According to the NW Broadcasters site, several more smaller WA stations have
gone silent. They are KLDY-1280, KNTB-1480, and KBRO-1490. I have not
checked to see if they are off as yet, but 1280 is probably the only one I
could check for sure during the day. Anyone in the Puget Sound verify this?

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager