[IRCA] 1400 Khz….2 More New Stations with ELAD SDR……….

Hi Guys:

     Still learning the ropes with the new ELAD FDM-S2 SDR Receiver, but I'm hearing some New Stations while I'm training!! TWO more New Stations heard on 1400 Khz. Tonight, while watching a Hockey game and having the ELAD running on 1400 Khz in the Background!! The Filters on this ELAD are Brick Wall Tight, enabling me to listen on 1400 Khz with absolutely NO SLOP form my Local on 1410 Khz CKSL!!

RADIO USED……………ELAD FDM-S2

ANTENNA USED……….100 Foot Longwire

73………….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1400  WDTK   Detroit, MICHIGAN   Mar/31/15  2020 EDT     EE      FAIR
Ad for "Willliams Refrigeration in Warren, MICHIGAN" @ 2020. Gave Phone Number
as "586-758-2020". More Detroit Ads.

NEW STN           GY # 157 Heard            1 KW
ROSS, ON.