Re: [IRCA] New to list

Welcome to the list, Stan. Your 1410 should be CJWI moved from 1610 a couple years ago.

Re: 1440's. You can't always be sure of stations using night time flee powers. WJJL has been a chronic abuser since the 1990's often running day power at night. In addition, many stations come on at their 6 am with power day power. Some may not understand PSA powers and others may not care nor want to bother to switch from PSA to full power at sunrise.

73 KAZ