[IRCA] Four new stations last night!

I had one of those magic "moments" last night.  I've been too busy to do
much listening the last 5 days due to work (I'm allegedly working right
now), but for the heck of it I decided to do an SDR recording at the 1am
MST TOH last night (8UT) just with the 6-foot tuned loop, pointed SW-NE,
and tuned to the high end.  No real "DX", but I was rewarded with 4 new
logs from nearby stations!

1240 KEZY, San Bernardino CA, very weak at 12:59am (0759UT), 1000W, call
(new; loop), 277 miles
Just barely there, but the call was distinct.

1340 KRLV, Las Vegas NV, very weak at 12:59am (0759UT), 1000W, call (new;
loop), 193 miles
Caught the "La Voz de la Comunidad" slogan and a speed-reading of the call
letters.

1470 KUTY, Palmdale CA, weak at 1:00am (0800UT), 5000W, call (new; loop),
315 miles
Overlapping call with XERCN out of Tijuana, but both relatively clearly
heard.

1660 KXOL, Brigham City UT, weak at 1:01am (0801UT), 1000W, call (new;
loop), 469 miles
This had been silent, but has been reported over the last several days and
I caught it without too much difficulty.  The FCC site has a letter dated
March 23rd stating that if they can't prove that they were on the air
between November 20th, 2013 and November 21st, 2014, their license is kaput.

--
Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx