Re: [IRCA] 770 WEW

I certainly have little to complain about with regards to blocked
frequencies, I only really have one that's a genuine 24/7 problem (1450).
But, 770 is one of only 16 frequencies where I don't have multiple U.S.
stations logged.  Of course, at 470 stations since August, I've still got a
lot of stations available.  I did an SDR recording for the 1am TOH before
going to bed last night and got 4 new ones!!

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ