Re: [IRCA] 1st NEW STN on 1400 Khz since 1982!!! WDNY Dansville, NEW YORK

Hi John! Glad you jumped in and sorry to disappear on you, but it was a very busy weekend and I had too much to say for email. Are you retired yet? Still in Kingston? Send me your phone number and I will Skype you and we can catch up!

905 668 8798 home
904 409 9400 cell

Tony Ward (VE3NO)

Enhancing Universal Entropy since 1942!