[IRCA] ULR DX…..1560 WFME OFF AIR….2 more New Stations for the ULR LOG!!

Hi Guys:

Thanks to a Tip from Jim Renfrew on the IRCA Reflector, I was able to log 2 More New Stations on 1560 Khz, due to WFME New York being off the air. That coupled with what sounded like pretty good conditions, I was able to log 2 New Ones for the ULR and OVERALL LOGS! Both are relatively Low powered and most welcome in the Logbook!!

RADIO USED…………………..SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT.

73………….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1560  WKIK  La Plata, MARYLAND  March/28/15   2343 EDT     EE     FAIR
C/W Music @ 2343 EDT Tune In. ID by Male  DJ @ 2349 EDT as "Right here on Country
102.9 - WKIK". Male DJ with Station Promo as well. More C/W Music, nice Fade Ups at times!

NEW STN        ULR # 1104 Heard            1 KW Days (On Late??)
ROSS, ON.
1560  WGLB  Elm Grove, WISCONSIN  March/29/15  0211 EDT    EE     FAIR
Black Gospel Music Format @ 0211 EDT Tune In. Rockin' and Rollin'  in the House
of the Lord!! Continuous Black Gospel Tunes …really getting' on down! Songs
included "House of Refuge", "I Feel the Spirit", and  "Jesus fixed my Broken Heart"!!

ID by Female DJ @ 0300 EDT as "You're tuned to KLRG  - Little Rock, Arkansas and
WGLB - Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Your Home for Beautiful Music".
Into a Religious Talk Show. @ 0300 EDT.

Also // to Live Webfeed

NEW STN                ULR # 1105 Heard           185 Watts Days/250 Watts Nights
ROSS, ON.