Re: [IRCA] [mwdx] Amazing cx to south last night at 0300 UTC from IL

I had the 6 pips (5 short 1 long) from Argentina once during the March 2012 AU but no other audio. That was the same night I had Brazil on 1100 and 1220. No trace of Brazil noted this AU.

Tonight's AU cx seemed to dissipate greatly around 0350 UTC. I used my array and aimed towards TX all evening. Only new one for sure was KULP 1390. Sunset skip had some shocking signal strengths from TX like KROB 1510 close to entertainment level for 15 minutes and KHCB 1400 lots better than last night as I gained at least several dB directivity towards Houston in upper band by using the phased DKAZ array with beam directed at 245 deg rather than my due south DKAZ.