[IRCA] Arizona TP March 15th

(6-foot tuned loop, 23-foot vertical, Quantum Phaser, RTL-SDR)

I'm glad I caught the big enhancement on Thursday, because I missed
yesterday.  Today wasn't too bad, but much weaker than Thursday.

There were carriers at 747 and 774 at 5am (12UT) when I started.  I ended
up getting fairly steady weak audio out of 774 during much of the
1200-hour, occasionally fair.  I managed marginal audio out of 747 at
around 5:47am MST (1247UT), while at the same time 774 was nearly
non-existent.  Japan seemed to be pretty much gone by 1300UT.

Much better activity on high-band after that, with 1566-HLAZ very fade-y,
occasionally producing fair audio around 6:15am MST (1315UT).  Also
presumably from Korea, I had weak audio from 972 off and on from around
6:25-6:35am (1325-1335UT).  Conditions faded out after that, and by local
sunrise at 1341UT, there was just a carrier at 1566, which disappeared soon
after.

Fair audio: 774, 1566
Marginal-weak audio: 747, 972
Carriers: didn't thoroughly check, but at least 963, 1593, and maybe 981

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/