From: "Walter Salmaniw" <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 12:58:49 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 3-13 Masset perspective

As I guessed, my conditions seem to lag observations to the south by a
day. ÂYesterday was a stinker in Masset. ÂToday was phenomenol, especially
from China. ÂWall to wall, many channels with multiple stations. ÂHeard all
sorts of strange stuff, like goustly echoes on 540 from CNR 1, 1 second
delays from two Chinese transmitters on 1116. ÂTaiwan too was very strong.
My gut feeling was that southern China came in best. ÂHLAZ 1566 was still
at S9 + 30 at 18:45. ÂI brought two Perseus receivers up, and just let one
record for almost two hours. ÂGreat fun! ÂWhat I would give to be a Chinese
speaker! ÂNo hint of the Filipinos I enjoyed earlier this week. ÂNothing
from DU, either. ÂThere's a scheduled power outage from 5 to 9 AM on Sunday
which might provide an interesting opportunity for super quiet conditions.
Â73, ÂWalt. Masset, BC