Re: [IRCA] KHSE 700 TX on day power

Going over my recording from March 5th, I was surprised to find an ID from KHSE at 1200 UTC virtually in the clear. Not sure why KALL wasn't dominating as they normally would at that hour, but KHSE is certainly doing well for 1.5 kW. A new catch here. Conditions were apparently favourable to the south, as I logged XEPH on 590 for another new one that same morning.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB