From: "Brian Rachford" <azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2015 12:14:19 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP March 5th

First, I screwed up the times, that should have been 6:30-6:45am
(1330-1345UT) with sunrise at 1353UT. ÂAnd, I've posted a couple quick
audio snippets of 1566 and 1593 at 1340UT. ÂNot necessarily the very best
for either, but a representative "look" for the interval. ÂI'm not sure if
I'll get a chance to do a more complete report or not:

https://azswdxing.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/log-am-bcb-march-5th-first-look-at-more-trans-pacific-reception/