[IRCA] (no subject)

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

So here's the rundown of new stations I  heard on 1560:

FEB 17 2135 EST   VEN Radio Nacional de Venezuela   NEW
FEB 18 1727 EST   OH   WTNS   OH   Coshocton
FEB 18 1729 EST   UNID "Real Country"
FEB 18 1840 EST   KY   WKDO   Liberty
FEB 19 0220 EST   SD   KKAA   Aberdeen "Family Radio"
FEB 20 1743 EST   UNID   Religion program with North Carolina address
FEB 20 1747 EST   UNID   Menard's ad
FEB 20 1820 EST   WV   WFSP   Kingwood
FEB 20 2115 EST   IL   WBYS   Canton   NEW
FEB 21 1743 EST   VA   WSBV   South Boston  NEW
FEB 22 1757 EST   OH   WWYC   Toledo   CSN International   NEW
FEB 22 1633 EST   UNID   "The Country Road" with Father Joe Beighner
FEB 22 1927 EST   IA   KLNG   Council Bluffs
FEB 27 1730 EST   NY   WFME   New York   "Family Radio"   NEW

That's five new ones, plus a bunch of relogs.  A total of 43 stations have
been heard on 1560.  I'm especially pleased with the Venezuela station.  It
only appeared on that one night.

The Father Joe Show has me mystified.  I can't seem to connect it to any
station's schedule, and Father Joe's website is out of date,with the
"Radio" tab not working.  It appears that he retired several years ago.
He's in Baltimore and they run his program at 8am and 8pm on Sundays on
WPOC-FM in Baltimore (old shows, I would think).  This leads me to suspect
WKIK in LaPlata MD, but WKIK doesn't reveal anything on its website.  The
e-address links for WPOC personnel don't seem to work, either.