From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:31:13 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 2-24

I noticed that mine and Gary's reception of VoA
were at the same time, so thought I'd upload a
recording for
comparison:
http://www3.telus.net/public/shallpat/listen/VoA1575_20150224_1438.wav
which starts just about the time the man starts talking in Gary's recording.

Mind you, I didn't hear much else of what he heard in the upper band.

And now, at 0730UT, 774 is starting to come in,
//with a weaker 747. Â It's been awhile since that happened.

best wishes,

Nick