Re: [IRCA] Drake R8

Chris,

That I did not know. The tech I talked to at the time told me that Drake would continue to repair the R8s until they could not get the parts. But at least John Kriner is continuing with the repairs. Hopefully mine will last many more years. It lasted 19 years before I got it repaired and that was 2011. I guess it has been 4 years now. Time flies. The R75 seems like the best choice now, unless a DXer wants to spend a mint, if they want an analog receiver.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager