[IRCA] 1560 Hit List

During this outage of WQEW I have logged:
WBYS IL -- NEWKLNG IA (tent)WKDO KYWNWN MIKBEW MNWTNS OHWCNW OHKKAA SDWMRO TNKGOW TXWSBV VAWFSP WVWGLB WIYVLZ VENEZUELA
I have previously logged (with WQEW on):KLNG IAWPAD KYKLTI MOKTUI MOWTZD NCWWYC OHWAGL SCPlus stations that have since gone off-air...
My target list - stations others have heard within my general area (say 300 miles out) or that I think should be close enough to log:WLZR FL (previously heard in Toronto)WSEZ INWRIN IN (previously heard in Toronto)WQXY KY (is this truly silent?)WKIK MDWMBH MO (previously heard in Toronto)WBOL TN
Curious if any of you have heard any of these during this outage. Or if I should be adding anything to my list.
Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON