From: Eric Floden <eric.f99999@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Feb 22, 2015 6:09 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1560 Saturday

Marc, for me your messages appear well after 12 or more lines of other stuff, and I do have to search for any bits you have written

ef

To illustrate, your messages start as shown here:

 [ start Marc's message ]

 For more information:    http://www.ircaonline.org

 Just regular AOL webmail.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

 Marc DeLorenzo
 South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts

 Just regular AOL webmail.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

 Marc DeLorenzo

--- End Message ---