Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Florida Atlantic University Owls Basketball on 1560 AM

Didn't pay a lot of attention Paul. I thought it would be easy to look up stations carrying their basketball games at home, but it wasn't.

Les Rayburn, Director
High Noon Film(205) 621-7500
(205) 621-7505 FAX
(205) 253-4867 CELL
http://www.highnoonfilm.com <htt://www.highnoonfilm.com>

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original transmission to the above address by mail without making a copy.