[IRCA] WBYS 1560 HS basketball

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

Basketball began at 1915 EST, heard the "WBYS" calls coming out of a
break.  The game is NOT on the web audio stream of either AM or FM, but the
web page does state that the game is being broadcast on the AM station.
OK, now I can count this one.  Up to 42 loggings on 1560.  Over 39 years,
so about one new one per year.  If I had kept that pace on all channels I'd
be up to 4000 stations by now.