      From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 7:14 PM
 Subject: [IRCA] WHO-AM 1040

I know, it's a common catch for some.. but this is the first time I've
logged WHO in Redding, CA and the first time I've heard WHO anywhere that'd
be considered superb DX'ing

About 7:02pm pacific I heard an ad for hormone therapy or something similar
with a 515 area code then a promo for the morning show takling about a 15
second something and "the hi lo game weekday mornings with van and bonnie
on News Radio 1040 WHO"

The signal was pretty weak and not very steady..but it was there.

Paul Walker
Redding, CA
Sangean ATS 909X