[IRCA] 1560

--- Begin Message ---
I'm in the midst of reviewing my overnight 1560 mp3 recordings.  Nothing is very strong.

Times / dates UTC:

0401 Latin American music
0720 woman in Spanish
Maybe the same station for both of these.

At another time (not written down), there were hints of Black Gospel singing.

Most "hourtops" are a bust so far.  Audio tends to rise up at times less likely to produce ID material - Murphy's Law of DX.

I'll take another swing at it overnight 20-21 FEB.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

Perseus, broadband N-S loop

<<