Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 2-20

OMG Gary!  There’s something on every channel!  What to do?!  Thank goodness for an SDR to snatch up what I can for later review.  ;-)

Crab omelet at the Blue Buoy will indeed have to wait.

Seriously though, what a great comeback from yesterday’s solar blipped fallout.  I’m finally getting onto west coast time so after waking up around 1230utc - when the band was already ALIVE - I slept in ’til 1500utc or so and was very pleased to see so many vibrant signals - man, I’ve wanted to use that V-word … and now I have!

I don’t think I’ll know how good today or the day-before-yesterday really were ’til I get home to DC and have a chance to dig through wav files.

More later …

Bill Whitacre
Grayland Motel & Cottages

---