[IRCA] Venezuela with WQEW NYC off 1560 last night!

Alessandro, a DXer in Italy, reviewed my clip of Spanish on 1560. I heard what sounded like a phone number. He heard it as 0424 291
7323 and says that checks to Venezuela. The only YV station on
1560 is Radiodifusora Andina from Merida.

I'll give a fresh listen after sunset is done for. But a heads-up for y'all for tonight, with WQEW NYC off the air.
Sunset yielding WSBV VA and WTNS OH thus far, on 1560, those are relogs here.
I have lots of unattended tape from sunrise to go through...for another day...
Saul ChernosBurnt River ON