[IRCA] 1090 suspect WWGC Albertville AL

A few eels ago early into sunset skip, I heard Doble-something or Dobleve-something in a presumed ID between tracks of Mexican music on 1090.I'm suspecting WWGC in Albertville AL as I was on my south antenna and it's the only real option - with sunset just a short time earlier I wasn't getting any Latins at that point and it was likely too early, and the wrong direction, for Aurora CO.
Clip posted online at:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?9537
Anyone with supersonic ears on this one?
Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON