[IRCA] Could I have logged 1490 Saskatchewan from ON?

Going through audio from last few weeks, I have a station on 1490 that seems to be the pre-game show for the NHL All Star game. It gives a network ID, the Sportsnet Radio Network and mentions the Fan 590. That would suggest a Canadian station as the network is Canadian and the Fan 590 is CJCL Toronto.
It seems a stretch to think I could have logged CJSN Shaunavon SK on a graveyard given that it's listed as 1000 watts. The clip is from Sunday Jan 25 at 0638 EST which seems odd for a pre game NHL all-star game, though it could be a rebroadcast and in SK would be before 6am. This is my optimal time for getting SK, the Dakotas and WI/MN etc...
But, uh ... ???
Clip online at:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?9532
Thank you to those who listen and/or comment...
Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON