[IRCA] Off topic - wireless headphones

I apologize for this off-topic request, but I'm trying to find a good wireless transmitter/receiver system that can support about a half dozen wireless headphones. This is intended for folks in our church who have hearing problems. The range would only need to be a few hundred feet and would essentially be line of sight. We have a wireless RF microphone system so I'm thinking maybe an infrared system for the wireless headphones would be better in order to avoid any chances of QRM. Thanks for any suggestions anyone can offer. Please email me directly and don't add more clutter to the list.

Jim Pogue - KH2AR@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.