[IRCA] The TPs saw their shadows today

Today is Ground Hog's Day and conditions reflected it. A small number of TPs briefly popped up out of the noise, briefly looked around, saw their shadows, and dove back into their holes. I guess this means we have six more weeks of lousy conditions before the springtime enhancement.

The carriers were on 774, 1566, and 1575, in case anyone is interested.

Bruce