[IRCA] SDR

There seems to be a new software defined radio on the scene from DX-Patrol. I got the info from QRZ. More details are available at www dot dx patrol dot pt   'Would be interesting to hear how it stacks up against Microtelecom, Elad, WinRadio, Japan Radio, etc SDRs. I'd also be interested in coming months in hearing how well the new Windows 10 works (or doesn't) with the various SDR offerings. 73 ms

Sent from my iPod