[IRCA] WCCO 830 heard last night

WCCO 830 heard for the first time since I been up here in the Pacific Northwest. The antennas used were two K9 loops, One N-S and the other W-E and using the Quantum Phaser to null out the California station KNCO Grass Valley. I have WCCO QSL card from the 60's framed on the hall. Heard them at 1255 AM PST this morning with a full ID.Â
Best regards,ÂDennis Vroom,
Kalama, WAR-390 A Â