[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 1-23

Hello All,

Although I missed most of yesterday's TP session (except for 1566-HLAZ, recorded with some good peaks in my absence) I wasÂlistening for almost all of this one. Whereas yesterday'sÂconditions were reported to be something like the middle of October, this morning'sÂconditions were more like the middle of December.

There was already poor to fair audio from several low-band Asians at my 1430 start time, including 594-JOAK, 603-HLSA, 693-JOAB, 747-JOIB, 828-JOBB, 972-HLCA and 1134-KBS, as well asÂfair signals from 1566-HLAZ. None of these Asians managed to build up very much steam, however, and most of them floundered until the band started to fold around 1540. 603-HLSA reached several fair peaks with long-set music hosted byÂKBS2's deep-voiced male from 1430-1510, but by 1530 the frequency seemed to have switched to 603-China (very common here, during fall conditions). Like Dennis reported 1566- HLAZ hit some very brief good peaks with its Chinese service around 1530, becoming the only Asian to reach this energetic level all morning long. Overall it was a prettyÂlackluster session, but probably nothing to complain about in late January

603Â HLSAÂÂ Namyang, S. KoreaÂÂ Long-set music and the KBS2 deep-voiced male in conversation at fair level around 1503Â
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/9yfyda7jnuh7rpd/603-HLSA-1505z012315CCSW.MP3 Â

603Â ChinaÂÂ Hulun Buir?ÂÂ Presumed the one with fair-levelÂmale-female speech in apparent Chinese at 1533Â
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/y2rrfdsodva2o4k/603-China-1533z012315CCSW.MP3

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" loopstick C. Crane Skywave Ultralight +
15" FSL antenna