Re: [IRCA] Radio Shack catalog archives

In Canada, our Radio Shack (Now called the Source) is little more than a
mini-Best Buy with nary an electronic component in site...
cell phones, portable players, some computer accessories, games and some RC
stuff.

My DX150B - which I purchased on November 3rd 1973 still sits in my office
at the local University and works as good as the day I bought it.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and