Re: [IRCA] 1203.5 kHz presumed WBML Macon, GA.

Update on the 1203.5 spur.  Looks like it was coming from WXKO 1150.

Here's an mail received from station manager Chuck Wallace.

Hey Rob,
Sorry I didn't get back with you on your last email. Well, the spur y'all
are hearing isn't from WBML AM900. That station has been dark for a few
months. Get this, some fool broke into the transmitter and stole parts out
of it! While it was hot! Somehow managed not to kill himself. But he did
get caught when he tried to scrap the parts at a recycler. They said they
weren't sure what the parts were, but they knew they were something that
were specialized and they guy should not have in his possession. So, they
called the cops. The owner has decided not to make repairs and is selling
the station.
So, that said, the spur must be coming from our other station, AM1150. We
are aware there is a problem and have contacted an engineer to tune it's
transmitter.

Thanks for the heads up!.
Chuck Wallace

Rob Keeney,