[IRCA] SS skip good to OK/TX from IL again

Nice sunset skip tonight. New on 1460 is much sought after KZUE La Tremenda from OK // a web stream about 45 sec behind. This came up at about 1721 CST taking over the channel from KCLE. There seems to be no KXNO yet, I think due to semi AU cx and my antenna direction. KUSH was in on 1600 with ads atop the Viet station from the DFW area. KSHE was very strong on 700 w/ SS rlg stuff. I hope the 1800 ID period will bring good stuff from further west in TX or perhaps into NM

73 KAZ Barrington IL, Perseus and 2 DKAZ array with beam steered about 245 deg for the upper half of the band.

PS.. this antenna setup puts anything else that I've ever used here to shame and requires less than a football field of land.