Re: [IRCA] 1060 KBFL

The 2011 NRC Logbook (that's the most recent edition I have) shows KBFL as D1 500.  73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska EN21af http://www.dxworld.com/bcblog.html

To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:47:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [ABDX] 1060 KBFL

      I hope we are talking about the same station as Topaz clearly lists them at 470w.

Not noted here but sometimes KBFL day power is only on for a while after sunset. XERDO La Raza dominant with antenna set for WSW tonight. I think I can get a distant 1 hop to border Mexico whereas it is 2 hops to you and whereas deeper Mexico is two hops to me in IL.

73 KAZ