To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] First new MW log of 2015
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 03:25:48 +0000

--Forwarded Message Attachment--To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: amdxmail@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 22:25:45 -0500

A career low of four new ones here in 2014, all from the first quarter.

We've lost everything - frequency checks, equipment tests, DX tests, sign-ons, sign-offs,
silent periods, verifications, auroras, Western Hemisphere splits, drifters - and still I run
nightly unattended recordings.

Don't ask me why.

Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee