[IRCA] Who is off-frequency 1240+?

--- Begin Message ---
UNIDENTIFIED. 1240.13 approx., Jan 2 at 1445 UT, somestation is off-frequency to the hi side making a LAH pitch of approx. C3 = one octave below middle-C on my keyboard. Peaks WNW/ESE. At this time an hour after sunrise, it can`t be too far away and more likely west than east. Looks like one of the four Coloradans would be most likely, closest being KCRT Trinidad. (BTW, why isn`t there a single 1240 in Utah??) During daytime groundwave here, no such het is heard, between Wichita and Elk City. I would also settle for much-needed KBEL Idabel OK or even KOKL Okmulgee (Glenn Hauser, Enid OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1240+, Jan 3 at 0350 UT, that off-frequency station to the hi side making a LAH against the graveyard pileup is audible again now as well as after sunrise, and again DFs for ESE/WNW (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---